Sales & Marketing Coordinator General Description
Sana is creating better health plans for small and medium businesses. Based in San Francisco, this role is for an entrepreneurial high-achiever with experience in inside B2B sales, who wants the opportunity to help build an operation from the ground up. Day to day, you will perform traditional inside sales activities to build our pipeline - lead gen, email campaigns, marketing events, and sales demos. Additionally, you will work closely with the CEO to establish sales processes, generate collateral, and write call scripts. You will work cross-functionally with operations, product, and account management to ensure the continual improvement of our organization and product. Looking for candidates with minimum 2+ years in a B2B sales organization.
What you will do:
- Manage our lead gen vendors and handle follow-ups with our sales pipeline day to day
- Prospect for new clients by researching markets and calling / emailing decision-makers
- Manage email drip campaigns to potential customers
- Coordinate sales demos and eventually conduct demos on your own
- Organize marketing events for us to showcase our services
- Find advertising channels where we can reach potential customers
- Work with founders to develop sales processes, training, collateral
- Work hard, but not too hard. It’s a marathon, not a sprint, and you need to stay balanced.
- Compensation - base salary, equity, and variable comp for closed deals
- Benefits - Medical, Dental & Vision provided
- At least 2 years’ experience in a B2B sales environment. More experience the better.
- Entrepreneurial. Self-directed. Excited to build something from scratch
- Insurance license or experience in HR / benefits preferred but not required
- Comfortable with change. We are a startup and need people who are ok doing things outside of their job description
- A good communicator. You write with clarity and can break complicated topics down into simple terms. You are comfortable working with people on the phone or via web conference.
- A social person. You enjoy making new connections and building personal relationships, particularly if you can be helpful to people.
- You care. We are building a service with a purpose and we want people excited to make healthcare better.
- Comfortable with modern web applications. We are building all of our software in-house and you will be a key constituent in its development.
Sana believes that small companies deserve great, affordable health plans and that self-insurance is the best way to deliver it. We are building a modern health plan solution from the ground up and looking for early members of the founding team to join us on that journey. We are building all of our software in house. If you are excited about building something new and being a part of fixing our broken healthcare system from the inside, please reach out to us.